Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day 2008

Hi all!

Wishing you all the joys of the Festive Season in whichever way you choose to enjoy your holiday :)

I've had a horrendous time with my computer. It keeps switching off on me, or internet explorer tells me I've made an error and it cannot be running twice (or other similar nonsensical statements).

Needless to say, I'm way behind!

Things we thought were already installed were being ignored (example the printer: we installed all drivers and followed the installation process only to find that the computer still didn't recognise it...so we had to start all over again!).

At the moment the computer is working in small stretches (by the way it was bought brand new in March 2008). If it's on for any longer than a few minutes it starts saying it's 'shutting down'

No comments:

Post a Comment