Wednesday, August 5, 2009

\0/ August...3 months to Holidays \0/

This month will be a test of stamina:


  • 5 Uni Assignments due on August 28th
  • NSW School's Band Festival is being held this month at NSW Uni...most of the schools I teach at are represented on every day of the 3 weekends the Festival runs for...I'll be there for 2 of the weekends. That's enough!
  • The Concert Band I play with is performing at the NSW State Band Championships on Sunday August 23rd...rehearsals to attend every Sunday in August.
  • About 50 of my percussion students are sitting exams during the date range 28AUG09-9SEP09...at my studio
  • Weekly Percussion Ensemble rehearsals start this weekend at my studio
  • Australian Percussion Eisteddfod is on Saturday 5th and Sunday 6th of September... featuring about 50 or more of my students
  • 5 family Birthdays being celebrated this month
  • ...there is more but I'm getting exhausted thinking about it!
I'll be back in September sometime :)

No comments:

Post a Comment