Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Module 3: HTML: Creating a web page...more problems

It's been a few days since my last entry (starting to sound like a confession...) due to the fact that I've been trying to re-do the html task...and having a zillion problems.

Firstly, I saved it at lesson 1 or 2 or 3 (can't remember *exactly* when) and then, as I added more to the page I re-saved...except that when I went to upload my beautiful page (and it really was going to be b e a u t i f u l ! ! !)...it only uploaded the writing that would have been evident at the very first 'save as'!!!

Duped.

I then posted my problems onto the discussion board and haven't been back yet.
Will go after this post, to see if anyone has responded.

I haven't tried to re-do the page for the third time yet either.

Maybe tonight or tomorrow.

That's all for now - feeling just a little bit despondent :(

2 comments:

  1. You're almost there. By the sound of it you just need to upload your image files AS WELL. It's not like a word doc where the images are included. With HTML you need to upload the images so that the user's browser can go and fetch the appropriate image. Try that and see how you get on. Again, you're close. Very close.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement Peter - I'm still trying to upload. Will send you a message when I finally get it...

    ReplyDelete