Saturday, January 10, 2009

Music on my Blog

WooHoo...I've added an mp3.com control onto my blog.

Try it out!

My favourite is 'Sunshower' but we couldn't figure out how to just load *that* one without the others coming too.

All songs are by my partner (yes, one of his favourite caves to retreat to is his home music studio).
His name on mp3.com is 'Armchair Musician' (very appropriate for his ambient style).
One of his other 'hobbies' is writing for film/TV/corporate videos...so if you need a composer, let me know!

I seriously think there should be one called 'Tessa'...do you agree?

Am off to see if I can somehow create my own playlist, so that hopefully, only those songs come up.

Stay tuned :)

6 comments:

  1. Brilliant add to your blog Tess

    Hans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hans - I'm amazed daily by new discoveries :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tess
    Tahts great music. Been a Baritone player I can apreciate good music.

    We need a bandmaster here in horsham If you like to migrate. Sorry but we pay lousy money. you would have to work for the next 20 years to pay the cost of moving:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comment Chriso!

    So you play Baritone - is that in a Brass band?

    I can't conduct to save my life (took a Beginner Band for 6 months when their conductor had a heart attack...it was woeful! Being a percussionist, I didn't have a clue about fingering etc or how to get them to play in tune...I was checking the charts at the back of the tutoring book with them...truly woeful!...btw their conductor recovered...phew!).

    My partner Tim would consider it, except he already conducts 7 school and community concert and stage (jazz etc) bands here in Sydney.

    He's a French Horn player who used to play trumpet in rock bands...he's the composer of those songs.
    I really only like 'Sunshower',
    'Spaces', and 'Sad Again' (this last one was named by his sister when she was 11yo).

    We both play in an A-Grade Community Concert Band and will be at the National Band Champs (Sydney this year - Seymour Centre at Easter)...does your band enter the State and National Championships?

    Thanks again - have a great day :)

    Tess

    ReplyDelete