Monday, December 29, 2008

Module 2: Join an Email List

I managed to join 2 groups today.

The first one, an Adobe Photoshop one, doesn't appear to be that useful to me.
Every message I read was a complaint or a help one, asking how to do something.
I couldn't respond unfortunately, as all questions were way beyond my understanding.

The second group is a Yahoo group called 'Pinoy Drummers' (for Filipino drummers - I was born in the Philippines and play drum kit, so I figure I qualify) and I had to say why I wanted to join, then submit it as the first step.
They'll get back to me in a couple of days.
We'll see if I was accepted...maybe it's an 'invitation only' group. Oh well!

I also tried to set-up my Outlook but got rejected with error messages. Not sure whether it's my computer or me that is dudding out!

No comments:

Post a Comment